The first step is to contact the right Overseas education consultant who is providing informative guidance and advice on multiple countries instead of single country such as or or . Else, you would be pushed to select from a very small bouquet and would never know the right options for you. Next is to finalize the country and finally the university. The general parameters are:
- Grade of the universities and eligibility of intake
- Cost of studies, hostel fees, Monthly living cost
- Other costs such as Medical insurance, Resident permit extension, Text book and stationery etc.
- Most important is the actual deadline of the application since the seats get filled up much faster or earlier than the one announced by the university.
- Weather is an important factor like in Russia, the winter time (Nov – March) temperature goes to -25 Deg in many university areas. It means, you should be read o live in snow for half of the year.