Now that you have decided that your destination to study MBBS is China, the next important steps about getting admission to China are:
- What consultant to be appointed? who can guide you further?
- Finalizing the university based on Grade and Budget suitability.
- Understanding the eligibility criteria of the selected university.
- Applying for MBBS in China program before 15th June every year.
- Finally getting the admission letter!
You can also apply on-line without many efforts by attending to the skype session conducted by consultants such as MOKSH Overseas Education Consultants and applying for the admission On-line by submitting the documents there.
Most important thing to remember is not to give any advance to the consultant as only application fees amounting to around Rs. 15,000 is required for the whole process to start