Now that you have decided that your destination to study MBBS is China, the next important steps about getting admission to China are: What consultant to be appointed? who can guide you further? Finalizing the university based on Grade and Budget suitability. Understanding the eligibility criteria of the selected university. Applying for MBBS in China … Read more
In my personal opinion .. I would like you to answer few questions ahead ..
1. Are you ready to struggle one more year with the same books (books can be changed but syllabus remains same) ?
2. Are you strong enough to ignore all those comments and suggestions from relatives and peers when they will know you are dropping a year ?
3. Are you able to manage that frustration which may occupy your mind if u don’t score well in mock tests and would u still be able to work harder than you did earlier ?
4. Are you really willing to serve people and not just doing MBBS for reputation or money or family pressure sometimes ?
5. And it may feel weird but … would you be able to digest the results after the drop even if they don’t satisfy your expected score ?
6. Are you able to pay large amount in private medical colleges?
If answer to all these questions are yes then yes you should take a drop.